Of note: [Read more...]
Sometimes I really love getting my mail. Especially when something this entertaining comes this early in the year, and ties together sparkly Christmas, farm equipment, consistent branding, and the concept of “cancel at any time.” And is advertised on the back of a coupon for Crispies(TM) “delightfully airy, absolutely delicious” cat treats.
An ad for this came in with the pile of coupons in my mailbox yesterday:
- First-ever Farmall Holiday Village with illuminated buildings and sculpted classic Farmall tractors, exclusively from Hawthorne Village
- Each collectible tractor and building in this collection is handcrafted of artist’s resin and painted by hand for attention to detail
- Buildings illuminate and are adorned with festive holiday decorations and “snow”
- Included FREE a sculpted, vintage Farmall H Tractor with Issue One, and “Gus the Farmhand,” and “Mom” figurines with Issue Two, and additional select FREE figurines and accessories with subsequent issues – together a $60 value
- Makes a nostalgic addition to your holiday decor
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Holiday barn measures approximately 5-1/4″ H; 13.3 cm H”
I don’t have an appropriate comment.